运动鞋批发网 > 知识库 >

saltwater

来源:运动鞋批发网时间:2024-03-19 05:30:40编辑:运动君

the saltwater room 要表达什么

I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
昨夜我睁开眼,看见你在昏暗的灯光下
Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore
沿着海湾走下去,凝视不断延伸的海平面
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold
我感觉到夜的老去,而你那么冷淡
Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt
就像一个内向者,我提着我的外衣
Around my arms and began to shiver violently before
挥动我的双臂,开始激烈地打碎过去
You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
你注视围绕在我四周的隧道
Running into the dark underground
飞奔入黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound
四周所有地铁都发出一种美妙的声音
To my motion fatigue: farewell
我累了,永别
With your ear to a seashell
把一枚海螺放在耳边
You can hear the waves in underwater caves
你会听见来自水下洞穴的海浪声
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
仿佛置身于一个充满海水的房间

Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的时间总是不够
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
你我孤独时,我没有在家的感觉
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
制造然后破译爱的暗示的,将是什么
We need time, only time
我们需要时间,只是时间
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?
我们分离时,你在想什么
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果我把这称为“家”,它为何如此孤独?
So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
那么,亲爱的,告诉我,你是不是希望我们相爱
All the time, All the time...
一直,一直。。。

Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn’t let me sign on?
你相信吗?人群已离去,他们会让我们在此作下标志
All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep
我整个岛都已坠入深渊,所以,我现在不敢放松,难以入睡
I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights
我仿佛又回到家里,回到那些我们一起数船上的灯的夜晚
I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow
我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由
We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
我们关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红


the saltwater room最浪漫的意译是什么?

The Saltwater Room
中文意思应该是泪水伤心地、深海空间
但它通常称为盐水屋.
那用我的角度来分析一下,先从英文单字The开始吧,这个英文单字在这里的意思是指强调某件事情,也可以说这件事情是特殊的、只有一个的(英文学得好就明白我指的是什么了).本人觉得The这个单字最浪漫的意译,应该是特殊.
接下来就是Saltwater ,中文意思是盐水,但是盐水嘛,海水也是盐水啊,所以,我们就把这个英文单字定义为深海.
最后一个,Room,中文意思是房子、空间,照理说应该没有什么特殊的定义.不过我们可以换一个角度出发:现在不是很多人喜欢说那些肉麻话吗?例如住到我的心里来、敞开心扉让你住进来……总结一下,房子也可以比喻为心.
好了,我们把它全部都给串起来,那就会变成:特殊深海心.
让我们把它的意思给用另一些文字表达出来,最好的应该是这个:唯有深海心.
所以,本人愚见,the saltwater room最浪漫的意译应该就是唯有深海心,谢谢!:)


上一篇:eastboys

下一篇:没有了

相关推荐

热门头条